Part One Understanding Strategy
- What is strategy and who is involved,
- The business model and the revenue model.
- Strategic purpose.
Part Two Strategic Analysis and Positioning
- The business environment and strategy
- Resource-led strategy
- The dynamics of competition
- Culture and values
- A summary of strategy frameworks
Part Three Strategic Decision Making
- Strategy creation and planning
- Strategic leadership, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Strategic alternatives, strategy evaluation and strategy selection
Part Four Issues in Strategic Growth
- Strategic control and measuring success
- Issues in strategic and international growth
- Failure, consolidation and recovery
Part Five Strategy Implementation and Strategic Management
- Strategy implementation
- Leading change
- Managing strategy in the organisation
- Final thoughts and reflections
Meer weten? Boek kopen? Klik op de cover van het boek!